Monday, November 26, 2007

zoho writer

It took me a little while to figure out Zoho writer, but once I got the idea, I liked it. It's nice to have access to a word processing program on any computer you link up with. They icons are similar to Word or Word Perfect. I had trouble saving the document and naming it. After a couple of tries, I think it worked. I wrote about going to see A Tuna Christmas with my son and friends last Friday night at the Warner Theater. What a fun play! Jaston Williams and Joe Sears play 22 characters who live in a little town called Tuna Christmas.

I like the tagging feature of the program. Sometimes it's hard to decide where to file something--it belongs in several different places--tagging allows you to create virtual "files" to cross-reference documents and other information without having to remember where you put it.

No comments: