Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally success with Flickr

In my closing blog, I set a goal of successfully posting photos to Flickr by December 15. When I was going over my blogs to submit to Albert for credit for completing 23 things, I noticed that my computer wasn't working right. I couldn't even access my Flickr account! I decided to try it at work and see if the glitch was in my computer or with Flickr. Guess what??? It's my computer :-(!! Not only was I able to immediately sign-in to Flickr at work, but uploading some pictures I had on my digital camera from our Friends of the Library Jazz Brunch in June was s-o-o easy! Just like adding an attachment to an e-mail! I'm so excited! Now I can post other pictures to share with family and friends. Now I have to figure out what happened to my laptop! Oh, well, at least I'm not going crazy anymore!

No comments: