Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Overdrive

PGCMLS has Overdrive linked from its website. I used my library card to access this source. I added four books to my bookbag: Life Coaching for Dummies, Dissolving Barriers, The Best of Loretta LaRoche, 100 simple secrets of successful people and Skulduggery Pleasant. I'm going to download them to my laptop when I get home. All of my choices were available tonight. I browsed the business and career, classic literature and recently returned sections to get an overview of the books Overdrive has to offer. I'm going to check my laptop to make sure it has Adobe Reader installed on it. Can't wait to use this service! One caveat--your library record can't have any overdue books! I had to renew a couple of late books before I could add books to my account.

No comments: