Sunday, November 25, 2007

sandbox wiki

I had an interesting (note frustrating) experience with sandbox wiki. First, when I typed my wiki entry, I didn't know that it had a limited number of characters. When I went to save it, only half of the entry appeared. I thought at first that I didn't save it properly, so I recreated the end of the entry. When it cut off a second time, I realized that my entry had to be shorter. When I shortened it, it worked fine. Then I tried to save it--OK that worked. I had to really struggle to get my url posted. I'm not sure it worked right. I tried several times to get the link icon to work. I assume I was to post my blogspot url as proof that I did it. You can go to the search box and put my name in (JoEllen Sarff) or scrapbooking is my favorite thing. It was fun once (and if) I did it right.

No comments: