Monday, November 26, 2007

podcasting

I checked out podcast.net, podcastalley.com and podshow.com. I didn't have any luck with podcast.net. I tried searching for several names including Henri Nouwen, Flylady, Marla Cilley. Nothing I tried to retrieve came up. I discovered when I went to the alpha listing that multiple words were typed together like an e-mail account address. Still not much luck. I moved on to podcastalley.com with more success. They had a list of broad catagories to browse. I chose religion and spirituality. I was interested in meditations for carmelites. I established an account and tried to open the podcast. I didn't have much luck. Here's the link:

http://rss.mac.com/stl_ocds/iWeb/Meditations%20from%20Carmel/Podcast/rss.xml

When I went to podshow part of podcastalley I was able to look at a Marie Clair podcast on fashion and hair design. I was also able to watch a podcast called Saint Cast. Here's the link

http://web.mac.com/pcamarata/SaintCast/Latest_Podcasts/Entries/2007/11/23_SaintCast_80%2C_St._Cecilia.html

No comments: